From: "Ed Breya via groups.io" <edbreya=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: 10/25/2020 1:11:37 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] 2236 up smoke

Dave's recent post looking for a 2236 CTM readout VFD reminded me I need to mention this. We lost a vacation house in the Santa Cruz mountains during the CZU fires - everything gone, including my 2236 for sure, and probably my 2232, which is unaccounted. I have some spare items that were particular to the 2236, including an original big paper manual, a CTM VFD board ass'y, three loose VFDs, an adhesive front panel sheet, a B-sweep board, some CTM 10-turn pots, and probably some other stuff. I won't be needing any of the 2236 stuff, so will be offering for sale soon.

Ed