Re: 7854 to 7804N Conversion PCB (K7-1286-XA). TOPIC WAS: 067-0912-00 needed

Clark Foley

David,

This board allows you to operate the 7854 as a 7804N. Analog scope functions only and without the readout, hence the N nomenclature. It was created early in the project to allow the analog scope guys to work independently of the digital scope portion. I have one of the prototype mainframes without the digital hardware and this little jewel lets me use the mainframe as a 400MHz scope.

The only thing that is peculiar is that the mode control buttons (LEFT, ADD, CHOP....)