Is it possible to start a TDS784D scope with a blank DS1486?

Rogerio O

Dear all,
I bought the "functional replacement" chips of the Dallas DS1650 and DS1486 to replace the ones in my scope.
I have downloaded the the TdsNvramFloppyTools and read the 1486 several times before trying to desolder it.
Unfortunately, when I compare the data, there were differences in data located at addresses higher than D hex.
So I unsoldered the chip and read the data with a TL866A several times but the same thing happened.
I could not find any copy of the NVRAM content for my scope anywhere on the internet, so my question is:
Is it possible to boot the scope with a blank DS1486?
Thank you