From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: 22 October 2020 22:28
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 7854 to 7804N Conversion PCB (K7-1286-XA). TOPIC WAS: 067-0912-00 needed

Hi Clark,
No. I have been working on something else I need much more. It will be done in 2 weeks and then I am free to start on something else.

I would like to make the 7804 Conversion board but first I need to get 5 other people willing to buy the boards which would help to justify the cost of laying out the PCB and purchasing the PC boards.

Dennis Tillman W7pF