Is it possible to test 2465B power supply boards outside of the scope?

Grayson Evans

Wondering if anyone has been able to test the 2465B power supply boards (A1A2, A3) together, without reinstalling into the scope?
This would allow checking the supply voltages and ripple to at least make sure the mods/fixes worked.
I can't tell by looking at the schematic if the regulators require a load in order to work properly, or some circuit path needs to be connected.
The maintenance manual shows test points throughout the power supply schematic with waveforms, but I don't see how in the world to access these locations if the unit is installed in the scope.
Thanks,