Re: 577D1 Phantom base current

DW

Michael,

Thanks for the reply. From what you observed I am not getting the same results. The phenomenon I am experiencing seems to be an issue with improper biasing on the base terminal.

When you set the set the step generator to the single setting, do you notice when raising the collector voltage there appears to be current increase initially then levels off horizontally across the display. And when setting the step amplitude higher or lower this will affect how how much vertical deflection until the line goes horizontal again. Or does it just stay flat at 0. I hope this makes sense.