Re: 067-0912-00 needed

Dave Daniel

A schematic for the -00 version of the board is in the datasheet link on the TekWiki page to which Dennis pointed.

DaveD

On Oct 21, 2020, at 13:45, Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

Hi Eric,
I can't help with a schematic, but there is some information on this card on TekWiki at
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0912-00
Dennis Tillman W7pF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 8:55 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 067-0912-00 needed

I am thinking about trying to tackle a calibration on my 7854. I have confirmed that the digital and analog sections are out of adjustment. The digital section is about .8 division left of center. In looking through the calibration document It seems I have everything I need to do the calibration except the 067-0912-00 the analog test board. How likely is this something that I am going to be able to acquire it does not look too complex from the schematic just a few IC’s and a data bus.

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator