Re: Air filters for big 500 series scopes

Roy Thistle

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 08:46 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:

Of course range filters are coated... coated with
cooking grease.
Well... I was out here in the colonies... masked and by the local home despot... and I decided to hike over to the kitchen section.
I asked the probrotradesman kitchen guy if those aluminum range filters come coated with cooking grease. He said... not as he knows for... and thinks they aren't sprayed with anything... but, might be a good idea if there was something to spray them with.
Anyway... ya, I think the manufacturers don't coat them.