Re: Early 577 service manual needed.

Eric

Scm the serial number on mine is b010124. That could also explain why the
display unit serial number is different it is b010114

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020, 12:00 PM <scm@menasians.com> wrote:

If your serial number is 124, there may be no manual for it. For several
years (I don't know how early or how late), Tektronix allowed engineers to
keep the development prototype instruments they were working on. These
instruments got low serial numbers (as I recollect, 100-1xx). The
instruments were unique and might have varied from the final instrument
(often better then the production instrument since the engineer owned it
and could customize it to his/her needs). Your instrument may be
particularly valuable to a collector or museum.