Early 577 service manual needed.

Eric

Does any one happen to have the original service manual for a 577 D2? It seems I have one of the very early ones # 124. I went through the calibration document that is available on line but there seems to be not enough adjustment to get the amps dialed in. I have it so the spot is moving correctly with respect to polarity. Center for AC, bottom left for + and upper left for -. Also does anyone know if I 154-0633-5 tube can replace a 154-0633-00 from the reading I have done and my understanding of TEK part numbers it should?