Re: Repairing a 577 that is pretty far gone.

Eric

Turns out there was a fault in the 177 that was causing the issue. I will need to look at this 177 very closely. the 577 it seems is ok.

On 10/12/2020 6:38 PM, Eric via groups.io wrote:
I was able to acquire a spare op-amp from a unit that has yet to be repaired but I have some replacements on the way. I am at step 15 of the calibration document. And when I hit the invert switch my spot is off by about .8 divisions. The service manual says I should be off by about 0.1. The + -> AC -> - transition is correct and it is correct inverted but switching between inverted and normal display cause a shift +0.8.