Re: Help needed 7633 horizontal board wanted

Mark Litwack

Hi Randy,

I have a 7633 and the CRT is shot. It's very dim but otherwise everything works. It's been sitting around for years because I wanted the backplane and power supply for a project that I never got around to.

If you want to send me a pre-paid label for a USPS flat rate box, you are welcome to the horizontal board and any other board(s) or parts that will fit in the box.

If interested please email me directly and we can work out the details.

After Randy is done with first dibs, anyone else is also welcome to any 7633 parts they want. Please email me.

Thanks,

-mark