Re: WTB (USA): Tektronix white fuse holder cap 200-2264-00

Michael A. Terrell

You're welcome. Someone with access to Tekwiki should add the information
to the appropriate pages for the modls in this series of scopes..

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 12:07 PM Martin Hodge <mhodge@innocent.com> wrote:

I ordered one of these from Mouser and can confirm it works perfectly.
Thanks for the help!

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 01:31 AM, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Is that a 3AG fuse? I think this is the Littelfuse cap you need:
03453LS1HX020
Mouser sells them new, for under $4 Somewhere, I have a bunch of new PCB
mount fuseholders that take these.caps.

<
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/03453LS1HX020?qs=%2Fha2pyFaduibjiksbXA7YXS8whWaBMPfBXGEz8kYOYlXAWBaqr2TVg%3D%3D
HP used these, as well. It is series 345, <
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_Holder_345_Panel_Mount_Datasheet.p-1317217.pdf
On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:35 PM Martin Hodge <mhodge@innocent.com> wrote:

Does anyone stateside have a spare Tek fuse holder cap/insert
(200-2264-00) they'd be willing to sell me? The only ones I can find
are on
eBay out of Greece and will take a-month-and-forever to get here. I
have
the option of replacing the entire fuse holder with one a have, but I'd
rather avoid surgery.