Re: Tek cam switch contact current rating

Tom Norman

Been wrestling with a PG506 power supply lately, so I have some info from it. The first version of the PG switched a couple of power rails on and off for the various modes via drum switch contacts. From what I can tell the loads are around 100mA or so, one at -72 variable and the other +120 V. The second version added a set of relays controlled by those drum switch contacts, presumably due to reliability issues with the contacts at those currents/voltages. Not a rating, but might be a clue.

Tom