Help needed 7633 horizontal board wanted

Randy Newman

Hi everyone. I’ve got a 7633 which I purchased having a red surplus tag on it stating “short trace”. Knowing the reduced scan mode, I suspected that someone had tested it in that mode and surplussed it (from a large industrial company near me). Sadly, I was most incorrect. I was later able to diagnose the issue as an open circuit resistor, with companion Toasted PWB Markings. This worked from some time, but failed to show any trace the last time I turned it on.

That was before I had read all the dreaded Tantalum stories......
Anyway, I’d be interested if anyone had a spare 7633 horizontal board they’d want.

There had been one on a previous topic string, but it appears to be lost to time.