Re: WTB (USA): Tektronix white fuse holder cap 200-2264-00

Dave Daniel

If by “Greece” you refer to Qservice, I have found that the shipping time from them is ridiculously short. If the C19 pandemic has not affecred that too much, I would not hesitate to order from them.

DaveD

On Oct 6, 2020, at 13:34, Martin Hodge <mhodge@innocent.com> wrote:

Does anyone stateside have a spare Tek fuse holder cap/insert (200-2264-00) they'd be willing to sell me? The only ones I can find are on eBay out of Greece and will take a-month-and-forever to get here. I have the option of replacing the entire fuse holder with one a have, but I'd rather avoid surgery.