Re: 465B Horizontal Trace Issues - Help requested

pdxareaid

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 06:23 PM, @Sabrefencer wrote:

I have it exactly where it should be - right to the edges of the grid (390
ohms is just about perfect).
The A sweep is frequently 11 divisions, not 10. I believe the service manual calibration procedure gets you that.
What you have now is great to proceed but beware cherry picking calibrations may
need to take this into account. Once it looks like things are working correctly, I suggest going thru the calibration procedure in the service manual from the beginning.
you will likely be confirming rather than changing calibrations once you have things squared up.