Re: T912 F782

tekscopegroup@...

Not sure if I might be wrong, and I am not at all familiar with the T912, but did you mean that you see a small (like 1/4W) resistor and a spring inside a regular glass fuse? (like in a 3AG, etc). If so I have seen these before, and the resistor I assume is part of the fuse to help it open quicker by generating heat that helps to melt the bond so the spring will retract the fuse link and open the circuit. If so, I would just replace the fuse with regular fast blow of the same specs that you indicated earlier (125V 1.5A). Not sure these fuses with the resistor and spring inside are still being manufactured. Anyway just an idea.