Re: C1001/2 vid' cams for the 11301/2

Liam Perkins

Brian wrote:
Hi Bill , I have several of these video camera's but not the Tek frame grabber or software . I have a Cortex frame grabber which works very well and some Cortex s/w available on their website some years ago - not sure about now though . The card I am using is an ISA card so it needs an old PC, there is a PCI version of the card which might be easily found and the s/w for that was also on the website. The cards have a 9pin 'D' type connector on the bracket which allows video input and also a trigger for grabbing a frame plus a 12v output which can power the C1001/2
I have also used the cameras with a cheap USB stick used for surveillance systems and also similar ones used in video to DVD applications without much trouble. I had a great time showing my 7104 screen on a 15 inch laptop screen . There is a downside using the cameras though, whatever you do it's not much good capturing any single shot waveforms
I hope this helps a little
Brian
Yes, it does. Thx.
Any chance for a few links, save me digging high and low ?
I'd want the PCI version of any card. ISA is just -so-last century :-)

Not one to be lazy, I did some digging and found this halfway likely looking site:

http://www.imagenation.com/imagena/default.html

but I don't know what I'm after.

I'm planning to pick up a Tek 79364, a 500MHz storage unit* so fast one-shots won't be a problem and I work in audio so all that's sort of a 'who-cares' anyway.

Thx,
Bill

* Yeah Walt, I'm still in; just delayed. My daughter bought the house she wanted so I'll be out to see you real soon.