Re: Tek 576

Eric

I deal with freight shipments regularly. It can certainly mean that. They
will also do lift gate services as well but often you have to pay extra for
that.

Eric

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020, 4:10 PM - <rrrr6789@gmail.com> wrote:

FYI The seller quoted me $200 for shipping (freight) to Florida. I'm
already working on a project 576 so I passed but I was sorely tempted. I
was also concerned that "Freight" shipping would mean that I need to unload
it at a loading dock.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:38 PM Paul Amaranth <paul@auroragrp.com> wrote:

Winning bid was $228.50, not a bad price but who knows what freight will
be.

Paul

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 08:31:56AM -0700, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io
wrote:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:27 AM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

I do the same thing, it's just odd that it only has the opening bid.
Maybe
something to do with the shipping...

Vince.
Shipping is by "freight" and that typically will cost between $200 and
$700, depending on where it is going and if the buyer wants door to door
service or pick up at terminal service. The freight is going to be
considerable and their is going to be a lot of last minute bids. I'm
betting that the snipers are all over this one.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

!DSPAM:5f73537547861162972730!