Re: Tek 576

Paul Amaranth

Someone may have a snipe on it; I always snipe on bidding auctions.
Watch the price shoot up during the last 90 seconds. Given the price
these things seem to go for currently, I doubt it will end up under
a couple hundred.

Paul

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:49:47AM -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

There's a Tek 576 Curve Tracer on ebay with just under 2 hours left. This
thing looks like someone's gonna get it for the opening bid of about $100.

Item # 254726651456

Vince.
--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun