Re: TDS784D with faint display and blurry image

Tam Hanna

Hello Jay,
Nice to hear from you again, old coot. Was worried you closed down. Good that is not the case, just in case I ever need any more repairs done.

Either way: the Tds754D survived the trip to Budapest and is currently my main scope as the LeCroy is down for maintenance. I am a very happy camper, even though I prefer the LeCroy UX for daily work. The Danaher is fast, but highly unintuitive especially when you use FFT.

If I remember correctly, I paid like 150 USD for the memory issue and another 150 for the display. Please correct me if I am wrong.

All the best
Tam
---
With best regards
Tam HANNA (emailing on a BlackBerry PRIV)

Enjoy electronics? Join 14k other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/