Re: How to make a 500 series plug-in extender

Dano

Ok, I don't normally respond to stuff like this, but this one got me.

Regarding the eBay listing, "Used Item", but "only once!"

I'll shut up now.

On 9/28/2020 1:37 PM, John Williams wrote:
The amphenol Part numbers are 26-159-16 for male and 26-190-16 for female. Make sure the male has the locating pins intact. There is a similar connector used in the 551 and 555 power cable but they won’t fit.

Here is an example of what is on eBay, this looks like a nice set of both connectors, alas not mine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amphenol-Male-and-Female-26-190-16-Gold-Plated-Tektronix-plug-in/184462985269?hash=item2af2d9c835:g:R8MAAOSw7ixfbrqi