Re: How to make a 500 series plug-in extender

Andy Warner

Just realised you probably mean a 500 series 'scope, not a TM500.

Apologies for the noise.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 10:36 AM Andy Warner <andyw@pobox.com> wrote:

Here's the details of one I made recently:

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:10 AM Grayson Evans <wa4gvm@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't suppose there are a bunch of plug-in extenders floating around,
so
looks like I need to build one. (I see one on ebay, but out of my price
range)
If I can locate a source of the connectors, it should not be too hard to
connect a male to female with short wires/coax.
Has anyone out there done this? Those connectors look like a stock (in
the 60's) amphanol connector, but I don't see any manuf. part number in
the
plug-in or scope parts list. They were used in a lot of military gear.
Amphanol probably still makes it.
Thanks,
Grayson

--