From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Grayson Evans
Sent: 28 September 2020 15:38
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Anyone know what happened to Stan Griffiths (of Restoring a Classic fame)?

Stan wrote: Oscilloscopes: Selecting and Restoring a Classic, which I think is way out of print. Fortunately I still have my copy and use it all the time to ID Tek scopes and plug-ins. He was a Tek employee and lived in Beaverton, not far from me.
He restored my two 547's in the 90's. He was a firm believer in giving the scopes a high pressure wash, then a through dry in an oven he made out of an old refrigerator. Guess it worked. I also traded him some 500 series plug-ins.
Would love to reconnect if he is still alive.
Thanks,
Grayson, KJ7UM