Re: TDS5/6/700 application software packages?

Bruce Lane

If anyone does find them, I would offer a reminder to please upload
copies to Didier's archive site. I can make them available at my end as
well, once they're located.

On 26-Sep-20 12:41, EricJ via groups.io wrote:
Never have seen the disks available anywhere but sure would like to get my
hands on them.

--Eric

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 11:55 AM Siggi <siggi@undo.com> wrote:

Hey y'all,

I've always been curious to see the applications that were available for my
TDS784D back in the day. Have any of you even seen these applications, or
know where I might find them?

In the datasheet on Tek's website, the applications are described thusly:
--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR