Re: Shipping Scopes

Eric

Ups , FedEx. At least in the US. Use heavy card board and at minimum 2
inches of loose padding all round for shock. I have gotten them double
boxes before and a 576 even in a wooden crate the trick is limiting
movement in the box I double boxed a high end computer it made it safely to
California from the east side. But it was not cheap to ship. I have also
been successful crating things and shipping them freight. Plywood and
padding is wonder for protecting the device.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 10:26 AM Adam Beasley <abeasley@outlook.com> wrote:

Is there a good service to use to ship scopes? The only boxes I have
available are from Amazon and they are not very sturdy so I wouldn't trust
shipping something heavy and expensive in them.

Thanks,
Adam