Re: TDS 684A needs recapping?

Ray

Roger,

So I'm sending this letter from my PC rather than the phone.
Wondering if this looks any better.

I have seen my own letters from the phone since I send to all and thus getting a "Copy"
Well they're all word wrapped with missing linefeeds.

There is some strange stuff happening.....

Thanks

-Ray

On 09/17/2020 7:52 AM Jay Walling via groups.io <jayw_comark=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 02:02 PM, Ray wrote:

Roger,Thanks for clarifying that.I was getting worried there for a moment
Weird. Yeah, if I go online I have to click on "view quoted text" to see what you wrote...
For some reason, your emails to the list appear as quoted text.