Is my Tek 468 beyond repair? Trap and Kernel test procedure

Heitor Lima

Hi group

I have 2 TEK 468 with problems in digital circuits.
First I would like to inform the group that I never worked with the 8085 microprocessor.
In the page 5.36 of TEK 468 Service Manual, to initiate Trap test we must to momentary unplug P262 and reconnect it . Microprocessor will be interrupted and the Trap Test routine will begin.

My question is, how to know if the routine was performed correctly? I have a 16 channels logic analyzer
and I can record the signature for the whole routine. However, I don't know how to check if it
was performed correctly. Could you ot somebody tell me how to check?

The same applies to the Kernel Test. How to check if the routine was fully complied with by the microprocessor?

I would like to have a step-by-step of the trap and Kernel routines to check if the routine was done correctly.
The same applies to the Kernel Test. How to check if the routine was fully complied with by the microprocessor?

Many thanks in advance

Heitor Lima ( From Rio de Janeiro - Brazil )