Re: Would like to have a TDS684A LPVS Capacitor list before disassembling the entire unit

Ray

Siggi,Now that I looked at the manual. You are right.TDS 684A, 744A AND 784A have the common PSTDS 694C has a different part number.Sorry Rodrigo,My list will not be of any help.RaySent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: SiggiDate: Mon, Sep 14, 2020 07:49To: TekScopes@groups.io;Cc: Subject:Re: [TekScopes] Would like to have a TDS684A LPVS Capacitor list before disassembling the entire unitHey Roger,

The power supplies in these scopes seem to have had a series of small
tweaks over time, so I wouldn't rely entirely on someone else's shopping
list for capacitors if I were you - especially if you're talking annoyingly
long delivery times. My TDS684A as a point in case had a schematic and
component layout that was somewhere in between the TDS540 and the TDS520B.
It's not a huge job to pull out the PSU to at least verify that you have
all the caps you're going to need. IIRC you'll be able to look over the PSU
board by pulling the cover off it, without pulling it out of the scope.

Siggi

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 8:10 AM Rogerio O wrote:

Thank you very much Ray.