Re: Would like to have a TDS684A LPVS Capacitor list before disassembling the entire unit

Ray

I will look at my orderlist from when i did it on my 694AThe parts where ordered from digikeyI will have to work on the list since I ordered for other projects ar the same time.So give me a day or so to get the list cleaned upRaySent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Rogerio ODate: Sun, Sep 13, 2020 16:35To: TekScopes@groups.io;Cc: Subject:[TekScopes] Would like to have a TDS684A LPVS Capacitor list before disassembling the entire unitDear All,
I have this scope and I have been suggested in other topic of this forum to Recap at least the LPVS.
Since I live in Brazil, I don`t think I can buy any Cap from the local supplier since 99% of the stuff sold here is bought from China due to cost reasons.
So I will have to buy those in US from Digikey or Newark, but the parts usually take more than one month to arrive here (and that was before Covid).
I understood that I would have to disassemble a lot of the unit to get to the power supply so, in order to stay with the instrument open and parts laying around for a lot of time (I`ve got kids around) I would like to have the parts ready to replace when I open the unit.
Is there a parts list available
I consulted all the 600 series service manual I could find but I could not find a parts list for this board.
Any suggestion?
Best regards,
Roger