Re: A Primer of Waveforms and their Oscilloscope Displays

Glydeck

I would love to read that.

George

On Sep 11, 2020, at 10:15 PM, sdturne@q.com wrote:

I figured this might be of interest to the group. I found this little Tektronix pamphlet for sale at an ebay seller while I was looking for vintage -hp- catalogs. I couldn't pass it up. It dates from ca 1958 and the styling certainly echoes 1950s. While the technical content may not be of much use to the experienced oscilloscope user, I reckon this is the sort of material that field engineers could hand out to new or interested buyers.

If there is interest, I would be willing to scan this to put on TekWiki.

Sean