Re: TWD 120's FREE

Thomas Garson

Charlie,

Well, I have SCSI adapters galore, and an operating PC running Windows 98, necessary for operation of a legacy DSP analyzer (PC bus hardware). So, I have a system that could PROBABLY work with it. There is already a Tek analog scope on that bench, but the storage capability could be handy.

If no one more needy puts up their hand, I would take one of those.
Zip code 97520.

Thomas Garson
Aural Technology, Ashland, OR
By my calculation, the dynamic range of the universe is roughly 679dB,
which is approximately 225 bits, collected at a rate 1.714287514x10^23 sps.

On 9/2/20 1:24 PM, Charlie Conger wrote:
I just found one, maybe two, complete TWD120's while unpacking after a move. These had been missing for years. These are 100 Mhz 2channel Digital Storage Digitizers originally made for GE medical. They require a PC to act as a display to be fully functional. As I last recall these were fully functional the last time I used them.
see here for more details
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/TWD120
If anyone is interested PM me and I will be happy to send for cost of shipping.