From: "Dave Daniel" <kc0wjn@...>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 2:49:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TEKSCOPES!!!

Oh. Duh. The date is on the “personal” under “Account Settings”.

On Sep 2, 2020, at 15:45, n4buq <n4buq@...> wrote:

I searched for my member ID. Apparently I joined on or about April 7,
2004.

I smile when I see that I asked my first Tek question and the second reply
was from none other than Stan Griffiths. Then I see my reply to his
saying "Yes, you are correct". How embarrassing. I didn't know who he
was at the time.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ