Re: Right to Repair - Re: [TekScopes] Digital scope with CRT

Ray

It's a racket so that the fleecing can continue.At least in their minds.RauSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Milan TrckaDate: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 17:03To: TekScopes@groups.io;Cc: Subject:Re: Right to Repair - Re: [TekScopes] Digital scope with CRTHad a furnace/AC controller fail. Tried to get a (universal) replacement from a local HVAC dealer . "What is your license number?" - I am an electronics engineer, and I know what I can and cannot do. "We do not sell to amateurs'. Next hit was an Internet parts supplier. Took all two days to get the controller, an EXACT replacement of the original. Same price within a couple of $. Go figure.