Re: SC504 INT SYNC queries

EJP

Thanks to all for the help. After testing at TP3136 and getting nada, and then ditto at TP3520, I twigged that there was no signal getting through at all with the TM515 power unit in the frame, although there had been when I had it out, and of course that led immediately to discovering 14B/15B shorted together *by* the frame when put back together, because I had used pins to make the connectors, and these fouled on the extreme RHS of the RHbay with the RH flat bar of the frame. But nowhere else. So I removed the pins and soldered the wires straight into the holes and bingo. A 12 year mystery solved.

Fun for all the family.

EJP