Re: SC504 INT SYNC queries

EJP

Raymond

Excellent suggestion, and the balance was indeed a bit out at 50mV, but setting it to 0.0000 volts didn't help.

R3220 is under the board you do this adjustment to, so I would have to solder a wire to it anyway. I will do that next.

Re Stephen's suggestion to cut a slot in the extender, my original Tek extender already had several plugin-family slots cut in it, including this one, lookng to have been made that way: but my beautiful Dan Meeks extender doesn't, only the TM500 family slot, and I'm not keen on starting down that path.

EJP