Re: SC504 INT SYNC queries

EJP

The mystery continues. I have signal around the backplane to 15B, and I have 24 ohms of R from 15B to the input end of R3220, which is the point at which all the SYNC inputs meet, the 24R being R3320; and, just for completeness, 68+24R from 15B to the other end of R3220. And when SYNC INT is deselected it goes open-circuit of course. So all those jumpers and switches in that circuit are working correctly.

So I'm now wondering again whether it's a level problem; or else a short when the SC504 plugin is actually inserted somehow.

EJP