Re: 2430 Self Test 9000 Trigs FAIL

Mike Harmon

Progress!

I removed the CRT frame from the front of the scope and disconnected the ribbon connector from the main board underneath. I checked continuity on the "bubble switch" contacts and everything checked out OK. I cleaned the pins at the end of the ribbon cable with a typing eraser, put everything back together, and reconnected the ribbon cable to the board.

The last button on the right side of the bezel now works! I can get into CAL/DIAG mode! I'm waiting for the scope to warm up and will continue on my quest!

Mike, WB0LDJ