Re: SC504 INT SYNC queries

EJP

I realized after posting this that the behaviour when totating the Triggering Level control rapidly isn't conclusive evidence for the presence of INT SYNC, and in fact it does the same thing when there is no oscillator plugged in at all, i.e. when there is definitely no INT SYNC signal at all. So I need to investigate whether the signal really is present at INT 15B/14B. Doing that today. It's complicated by the presence of a slot barrier, which I have to remove in order to get an extender cable in there.

EJP