Re: Printing Tek knobs

Scott - how much did you pay to have the knobs printed? My son has a 3D
printer and might be interested in printing them. I don't know if he has
grey filiment but he probably can get some.

houdatto@gmail.com

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 7:06 AM <scott@myhappydestiny.com> wrote:

Hey Dave,

Perhaps you found the small knobs already, but for others as well:

I just printed a bunch of the small knobs Tek # 366-0636-00 using this
design file:

Tektronix 2225 Oscilloscope control knob by faultedlogic on Thingiverse:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4111558

I used treatstock.com to find a printing service, and printed in Resin.
If you find someone with gray resin, that's great. Mine were clear, but
will paint them.

Scott