Re: FG 504 problems

Stephen

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 04:08 AM, Colin Herbert wrote:

Yes, the cost was involved in my decision. The one from the US was cheaper and
the postage wasn't too bad. Also, the French vendor wasn't someone I had dealt
with before, so I was a bit reticent to throw a significant amount of cash at
an unknown, especially considering the plethora of fakes and dodgy electronic
bits that can come up on eBay from time-to-time. I thought that the US vendor
was a safer bet on that account, too.
Understandable.

Incidentally, I am an idiot; I had a copy of the document that Stephen posted,
but I didn't look it up and use it!
Colin.
Since someone here sent me a link to this document, it’s almost become my bedside book! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚