From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen
Sent: 22 August 2020 15:13
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] FG 504 problems

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 02:49 AM, <tenareze32@gmail.com> wrote:

That is a useful document, many thanks for the link.
My pleasure.

The LH0022CH is available in France and you might get it sooner from them.
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/ci-LH-0022-CH-ic-LH0022CH-pattes-dorees-de-chez-NS-boitier-TO99/201440559996?hash=item2ee6cb037c:g:KTcAAOSwU~FWDPBK
Simon
Whaoo! That’s an expensive little thing!!!