Re: FG 504 problems

Stephen

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 01:10 AM, Colin Herbert wrote:

Interleaved.

I have no idea how you got that info, but many thanks.
I took the TEK parts number you provided and checked the reference from this document:

http://w140.com/tek_xref_free.pdf

You should download it. It will make your life a lot easier.

It wasn't available
from my usual sources like Sphere Research and Qservice.
I have now bought an LH0022CH from an eBay seller in the US. I found that the
writing around the can says LH0022CH - I was fooled by there being nothing
written on the top.
I suppose that your shops 20mins away in Paris sell these, do they?
Colin.
Since these are quite old shops, they may sometimes have some old stock stashed somewhere at the back.
But I’ve just checked; not this time.

Happy I could help.