Re: Looking for front cover for 465 and/or 485

Renée

on my shelf I have a towel to use as a dust cover.. (works on all my stuff to keep the dust off), for the portable scopes I am fortunate to have a ( one) cover for my 475....I obtained it at a surplus electronics house using them as parts bins!.....had I known that in the future they would be so desired....I would have absconded ( i think it was a $1 USA) with all of them for later distribution....
Renée

On 8/20/20 9:54 AM, Dave Daniel wrote:

On Aug 20, 2020, at 11:46, Roy Thistle <roy.thistle@...> wrote:
[snip]

I reckon, most Tek scope covers go missing because people don't need the cover.
[/snip]

Well, I have a bunch of Tektronix ‘scopes and one of the things that drives me crazy is the dust that collects on the controls of uncovered ‘scopes, so I consider some sort of cover to be essential. I use plastic bags on ‘scopes for which I don’t have a Tektronix cover.

DaveD