Re: Looking for front cover for 465 and/or 485

Roy Thistle

Yes... I mean go for it, if its a project you want to do... but, it's not the same really... is it?
I reckon, most Tek scope covers go missing because people don't need the cover. And I second reckon, most people who want a bonafide Tek scope cover...well... they want the veritable cover not because they need it; but just because, they want it.
Like the famous (and now the very rich) have often lyrically opined... at far too many decibels too (as I now unfortunately know,) "You don't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need!"