Re: 2246A Power supply failure turning on / off

JorgeTop

By now I have removed almost all the electrolytic capacitors and have observed that they all have much higher capacitance than stated, for example 1000uF have 1400uf, 470uf go for 600-700uF. How troublesome can this be?

For the diodes I have removed one of the pins to perform the diode measurement with a multimeter in diode function and they seem normal. I have not found open or shorted diodes. Zener diodes, I have changed most, as well as some transistors.

It remains for me to change the MC310 and the IC that I have not found locally.

I'm going to review the 0.1Ohm resistor you mention.

Thanks, I will update this week