Re: A possibly sick 7904A

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:04 PM, Eric wrote:

I will blaspheme here for a little if I will be indulged. Don't get me wrong I
do love the 7904A but for the VERY slow and the very fast above 1Ghz I will
take the screen of a digital scope. Seeing 1hZ sign waves on a CRO is not easy
with out a camera. of course then again.. I might be a noob
Very few of us use veteran analog 'scopes because they are better suited to the job. That's only true in some situations, if compared with fast-refreshing digital 'scopes.

Raymond