Re: A possibly sick 7904A

Eric

I will blaspheme here for a little if I will be indulged. Don't get me wrong I do love the 7904A but for the VERY slow and the very fast above 1Ghz I will take the screen of a digital scope. Seeing 1hZ sign waves on a CRO is not easy with out a camera. of course then again.. I might be a noob

Eric

On 8/19/2020 5:00 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:47 PM, Eric wrote:

Due to the difficulty of being able to source a tube if I needed one.
That's been my excuse for having two or, better even, three copies of all models for a few years now. But we're treading on very different ground here...

Raymond