Re: Oscilloscope Operator Training Kit - TNGTDS01

Thanks Brian.

Searching online for information on the Velleman boards, I see that Jameco https://www.jameco.com/z/EDU06-Velleman-Oscilloscope-Tutor-Kit_2175568.html offers them for $29.99 .  Although inexpensive, the signals these boards generate are generally available from instruments on the bench top.  My interest in the Tektronix board is for the glitched signals it offers as a way to demonstrate the capture and storage capabilities of these DSOs for catching transient waveforms.  I have never owned a storage scope before, but on several occasions could sure have used one.

Bruce, KG6OJI